Automating Finance: The Wins, the Hardships and the Road Ahead
Whether it’s used for reducing human error, boosting productivity or driving down costs, automation is redefining how finance teams perform.
Here’s what you need to know:
- CFOs’ involvement in technology implementation is on the rise.
- Gaining efficiency is the top driver of automation for finance leaders, well ahead of cost savings and risk mitigation.
- Most companies haven’t completed their finance automation journey, with only 28 and 27 percent having fully automated payroll and expense reporting.
- The biggest challenges faced in the process: communicating with other organizational systems and pushing through legacy systems.
- Two-thirds of CFOs report positive ROI from their automation so far
Download your copy to see full report.