New Research: Essential Software for the New Era of Corporate Travel
Understanding the Corporate Travel Technology Evolution – and Why It Matters
The past three years have forced companies to permanently rethink their attitudes toward business travel. They’re now tasking corporate travel and finance departments to work more closely together — and to be smarter, more efficient, and more cost-effective — in a new corporate era that is more community- and culture-oriented, more collaborative, and more coordinated company-wide.
In this environment, it’s critical to explore how to integrate corporate travel, payments, and expenses. Those who embrace new technology and software to make this transition will set themselves up to protect their bottom line in the face of economic volatility, travel in a way that drives more value for the business, hire better talent, and build employee engagement and loyalty.
In this report:
- Insights from a survey of 640 corporate travel and finance professionals on the dramatic shifts affecting their roles and responsibilities
- A look into the permanent changes remote work has introduced for corporate travel programs and expense management strategies
- The impact of automation on travel, payments, and expense reporting
- How corporate travel budgets will align with technology adoption over the next several years
- How an all-in-one, end-to-end technology stack combining travel, card, and expense reporting jointly serves travel and finance departments’ goals to increase employee satisfaction, encourage compliance, lower risk, and reduce costs